Code of Ethics
At Lifetime Financial Planning we pledge to:
- Always act in our Client’s best interests and put them before our own direct and indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and give the best possible advice to our Clients on an impartial basis and based on a Fair Analysis of the market.
- Seek to maintain and improve our professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Respect and preserve all personal and business information provided by our Clients or their Advisors on their affairs as totally confidential and privileged.
- Provide full and adequate disclosures of all relevant facts to our Clients to enable them to make informed decisions.
- Promote and maintain behaviour befitting a professional in the Financial Services Industry.
- Observe and conform to the laws and codes of practice that regulate the Financial Services Industries of the State.